Story behind this print:
Josh and his family are good friends of mine. I sent him over a digital image I took when I was out kayaking and fishing the Milwaukee River for my Beyond The Bridges documentary. He sent back this painting. I knew Josh was a good painter. But, this print of one of my stops on the river is so surprisingly beautiful. I love colaborating with other artist and this colaboration is a good as it gets.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US